At the heart of everything
Kilimanjaro Airport is a two and a half hour drive from the lodge, alternatively there are flights available. The following day you’ll wake up to a magnificent view of the Savannah.
From your terrace you can look out over Lake Manyara National Park. Tarangire National Park is very close by, you can visit a Maasai village or take a tour of Mto Wa Mbu village. You can go mountain biking on the savannah or go on a day trip to the Ngorogoro crater. The possibilities are almost endless. You may want to explore a wider area. Manyara’s Secret is on the road to the Serengeti and you don’t have to drive, you can easily fly. All of beautiful Tanzania can be reached from Lake Manyara Airport.
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Kilimanjaro Airport: 2.5 hour drive away or a 20-minute flight
- The Big Five can be seen in Tarangire National Park
- A day trip to the Ngorogoro Crater is highly recommended!
- Manyara’s Secret is on the road to the Serengeti.
- All the beautiful spots in Tanzania are accessible from Lake Manyara Airport.
And so, we just lay back and chilled…